Director of Infection Control in 6 group hospitals
Professor of Infection Control Science in the Juntendo University
Prof. Hori is a Council Member of the Japanese Society for Infection Prevention and Control. He is also member of Japanese Association for Infectious Dieases and other organizations in Japan.
He provides educational lecturers at Annual Conference of Japanese Society for Infection Prevention and Control.
- Guidelines of controlling influenza A H1N1 in hospitals (2009)
- Guidance of controlling multi-drug resistant Gram negative organisms in healthcare Facilities (2011)
- Practical manual of infection control (2012)
- Molecular Epidemiology of Community-Associated and hospital-associate Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a Japanese University Hospital
- An effective active surveillance method for controlling nosocomial MRSA transmission in a Japanese hospital
- Investigation of nasal meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage in a haemodialysis clinic in Japan
- Association between antimicrobial consumption and clinical isolates of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: A 14-year study
- Impact of reduced vancomycin susceptibility on the therapeutic outcome of MRSA bloodstream infections